Saturday, August 9, 2008

Progress

I think the hardest part about keeping track of points is being honest...and remembering everything you've eaten. Sometimes I'm afriad to post something I've eaten because then I'll know exacty what the damage was. But I've come to realize that once I do log it in, I feel better. I'm not guilty and I konw excatly what I've done. If that means an extra 3 or 4 or 5 or even 10 points then thats what I need to deal with. Going on WW isn't just about only eating a certain amount of points, it's also about learning the consequences of eating too much of certain foods.

I've also come to realize that the activity point are not as hard to attain as previously thought. Yesterday I went to Coolidge Corner and then was planning on going to Copley. Instead of hopping back on the train to go to Copley I ended up walking. I earned 6 extra points for the day for that. Woo Woo! That meant yesterday wasn't such a disaster. I went to Boloco to get lunch and I got a meatless Mediterranean wrap and checked the points values when I got home. The insides weren't bad. They were only 6 points. The wrap itself however was 5 points! I was like oh my gosh! Thats almost doible the inside of the wrap. I've learned my lesson though. Next time i will get it in a bowl instead....

That's about it for updating. The real update will come on Monday when I acctualle weigh in! EEP!

<3 Tisha

No comments: