Friday, August 29, 2008

Phew!

I know I haven't been very good about writing lately. I haven't been very good at eating though either! The last few weeks have been rather hectic. I had been packing to move to Amy's and Danny had been getting ready to go back to school. We had to travel to Virginia for a wedding reception and Danny's mom got pretty sick on the way back. It was very stressful and since I am an emotional eater...things haven't been going so well. I am afraid to step on the scale again but I know I need to. Monday I will step on the scale and weigh in honestly. School starts Tuesday and hopefully that means I will be back on track. There is also a ton of very good food in this house! Oh I love it. Fresh fruits and veggies, frozen veggies, dried fruit. I am not worried at all that I will run out of good things to eat! This gives me encouragement that I will be able to get back on track and continue losing weight. I am also now in a very safe neighborhood and won't feel unsafe running or walking around here for exercise. Hopefully this is the change I need to help me make more changes.
<3 Tisha

No comments: